Featured Post

Now Shipping! Brunswick Stew: A Virginia Tradition & Virginia Barbecue: A History

Brunswick Stew: A Virginia Tradition and Virginia Barbecue: A History  available in stores and at online booksellers now! Virginia B...

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grilled Roadkill

Grilled Roadkill
I have been waiting since the end of November for tonight's episode of The Walking Dead. The show hasn't had a new episode since November and they left off on a big cliff hanger. So, to celebrate the return of the show, I cooked up some grilled roadkill.

 
I made some quick and easy meatball meat using ground beef, Mrs. Dash herb & garlic seasoning, salt, pepper, eggs, bread crumbs, and red pepper flakes. I formed it into the shape of a road kill critter and fired up the grill for 325F indirect.



I also cooked up some pasta guts, tomato sauce blood, bread stick "tails," a little cheese sauce pus, and rice maggots. It was delicious and a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment